No broadcast is currently scheduled.
Publishers, distributors, record labels, institutions and cultural agents participated from December 6 to 10 in Durangoko Azoka (The Basque Book and Record Fair of Durango), the largest showcase of Basque culture, which has celebrated its 52nd anniversary under the slogan "Sormenaren lurraldea da" (it is the territory of creation). The fair has had 240 stands, including the novelty of this year, that has been the Basque Global Network, the global Basque social network on the Internet.
Ander Añibarro analyzes various initiatives of entrepreneurship and youth employment in the European Commission
• The director Mrs. Floor Van Houdt recognizes the work done by the Basque Country for 25 years in the development cooperation • The director of Youth of the Basque Government presents the project of the IV Youth Plan of Basque Country; Europe prepares its first Youth Plan
Lehendakari: "The Basque Youth Cooperating and the NGOs for Development sensitize society positively"
The basque President (Lehendakari), together with Minister Beatriz Artolazabal, Marcos Muro, Ander Añibarro and Paul Ortega, participates in the …
Minister Beatriz Artolazabal: "an inclusive society, in which we walk at the same pace, is a right that we must preserve"
• Sunday, December 3, International Day of Persons with Disabilities • 'Independent Life' conference organized by Eginaren Eginez in Vitoria-Gasteiz • "The prevalence of disability is greater among women than among men".
The Basque wind energy industry, at the cutting edge of European renewables, showcases its potential at Wind Europe in Amsterdam
17 Basque companies are taking part in the trade fair under the Basque Country Wind Energy brand and are showcasing their own technological capacities and first-rate ancillary …
- Proyecto de Decreto de viviendas y habitaciones de viviendas particulares para uso turístico.
- Plan Director de Comercio 2020
- Plan Director de Turismo 2020
- Proyecto de Decreto por el que se regulan las ayudas destinadas a subvencionar proyectos en materia de convivencia y derechos humanos
Taking part in the government proposals in four stages is this easy:
Form your opinion about the proposal
Join in the discussion, give your opinion and vote for or against
Make your contributions to the document
Obtain the conclusions that will be processed.